Missed out on some deals from Themes & Motifs’ Grand Yearend Online Bridal Fair? Don’t worry, the sale isn’t over just yet! You can still book the country’s top wedding suppliers and get crazy deals at Goodbye 2020, Good Vibes 2021 Bridal Fair running from December 16 to 31, 2020.
Below are some deals Inspirations.ph recommends:
1. House of Hermosa – Gideon Hermosa is an international floral and event designer whose most recent grand celebrations include KZ Tandingan and Anna Cay’s weddings, Sarah Labati’s birthday celebration, and Daniel Padilla’s surprise party from Kathryn Bernardo. Look up #Gideonized for more of his works.
2. Michael Ruiz – Event stylist Michael Ruiz is able to transform any space according to your vision, be it floral and fresh, to rustic elegance, to full on drama of black and red tones. Look up #michaelruizeventstyling to see his various recent works.
3. Teddy Manuel – Who isn’t familiar with Teddy Manuel’s works? The floral and event designer has also been sharing his talents and teaching floral styling through TM Master Class and TM Floral School. Recently he’s styled Gabbi Garcia’s 22nd birthday, Dani Barretto’s daughter Millie’s first birthday, and many weddings since the lockdown–whether at home, in restaurants, and even out of town. The #teddymanuelexperience will surely leave you pinning lots of his works onto your mood boards!
4. GMT Philippines – Can’t choose between these three event stylists? Book them all–Gideon Hermosa, Michael Ruiz, and Teddy Manuel–as GMT Philippines, to style your wedding!
5. Pong Niu – Feel like getting that barely there freshness of Coleen Garcia at her wedding? Or maybe you want a bit of Miss Universe glam ala Pia Wurtzbach? Book Pong Niu, the makeup artist behind Coleen’s wedding and some of Pia’s recent projects.
6. Banggo Niu – Simplify your wedding planning by booking the mother and son tandem, Pong Niu for makeup and Banggo Niu for your wedding gown. His designs flatter women regardless of body type and he’s always able to bring out a bride’s best features. Whether you’re looking for a structured gown or that flowy feminine touch, Banggo Niu can create the wedding gown of your dreams.
See more of Goodbye 2020, Good Vibes 2021 Bridal Fair by visiting the Marketplace.
Share this article with a couple looking for deals and discounts!
Bride & Groom's Wear by: Banggo Niu